Our Projects / Local Authority
- Our Client: Baronial Properties, Greenock
- Architect: Thomas Design Architects, Glasgow
- Structural Engineer: Tom Wood Associates, Glasgow
- CDM Co-ordinator: The Safety Company, Glasgow
- Quality Surveyor: Allied Stewart & Williamson, Greenock
The works comprise the refurbishment of the existing co-op store into modern offices over 3 stories. The existing external glazed screens which made up 80% of the wall areas were removed and replaced with timber kits panels finished in powerwall render. New upvc windows were installed along with cladding features and flashings. Internally the offices were finished with a raised access floor, new partitioning, suspended ceilings and a new staircase. Toilet areas were fitted out to a high specification with new cubicles and vanity units. The works also involved ceramic floor tiling to the reception and foyer area along with carpet tiles to the main office areas.